A business incubator works in a similar manner with a baby incubator. When a baby is born, you need to put him in an incubator as he adjusts to his environment after birth. In business, an incubation set up is a place where a new entrepreneurial can receive management training and office space.
You can set up your offshore business and seek the help of business incubators in the Philippines.
But why should you do this and what are the services that you can get?
Setting Up the Business
When you start a business in the Philippines, you need people on the ground. And this is where an outsourcing company comes in. First off, you need serviced offices to provide you with seat leasing options.
The outsourcing companies have offices fully set-up for your use. As a business, you need:
- Office space – can be set up in cubicles or any other way you prefer
- Utilities like power, water, internet, phone lines – all ready and functional
- Network Operations Center – includes hardware that is ready for integration with your business
- Computers and peripheral – state-of-the-art models equipped with modern software
- Office furniture – comfortable furniture like tables, and chairs
- Other rooms that you may need such as a board room or training room, pantry
All of these are ready for deployment and are fully functional.
Setting Up the Employee Preparedness
When you open a business or center with outsourcing companies in the Philippines, you will be leveraging the talent of thousands of experts who have been in the industry for decades. This includes shared services like the following:
- Human Services – experts who understand your hiring needs. They can prepare a document containing minimum skill requirements for hiring, which will be used after your approval.
- Training Department – adept product and language trainers who will prepare the employees to use your systems, comply with your standards, and perform the duties you expect them to do.
- Payroll – a shared department for all employees to manage the salary disbursement of the employees
- Facilities – a department dedicated to make the workplace a safe environment.
- IT – the department responsible for managing the NOC and fixing hardware or service network issues.
After the set-up, the outsourcing vendor in the Philippines can also provide you with a dedicated managed operations. These are management-level employees who will oversee your daily operations, ensuring that every cog in the operations is working.
You can also expect senior managers to provide support to the operations group. These leaders will be hired in accordance with their tenure as managers, and in relation to your industry.
Every business needs all the help it can get, especially if it is an offshore team. To do it right, you need the support of experts who have been setting up and operating offshore programs.
The Philippines is the go-to country in the world when it comes to outsourced services, including business incubation projects. The country is the global capital of the BPO industry and has been at the forefront of market leadership in the last two decades. For inquiries, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.