In this era, having a website for your business is a must. It is a great way of putting your business in a platform where there is a sure audience. But that should not stop there. It requires a good marketing strategy to fully utilize the power and the capabilities of your website.
Website marketing “is the process of promoting your website on the Internet. It is one of the online marketing channels you can use as part of your overall digital marketing strategy. The main goal of a website marketing campaign is to get more visits to your website.” from reliablesoft.net.
Website Marketing is just one part of Digital Marketing along with Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, SEO and such. Back then, when Website Marketing was mentioned, one would easily think that it is only about optimizing search engines (SEO) and social media. Though it is somehow connected, a website is its own entity that needs its own strategy formulation.
Now that, according to BusinessInsider, 40% of consumers look up online to solidify their buying decisions, businesses need to integrate their marketing into a much more modern way.
Before diving into creating a website strategy, let’s all take note of why having a website is important.
- The website is one solid way of having an online presence. All of your content, information, marketing message, brand identity shall be seen and developed in your website. It’s the backbone of your digital marketing.
- When talking about the website, this is about digital marketing. This is separated but coordinated with your traditional marketing strategies.
- Social media helps when spreading the good news about your business, but it is still different if you have a one-stop-shop for everything your audience needs to know about your brand, and that is your website. Through this, they will learn everything they need to know about the product/service, what it does, how it will benefit them and such.
- The website also serves as the storage of every content that is being disseminated all throughout your social media channels.
- The website is also where the traffic converts into leads and into sales.
- Answering all customers’ questions, more than what can Frequently Asked Questions provide, is the website’s role.
- The website is not just a tool for spreading information but also reaching potential customers. It is through the help of search engine optimization. Once it is optimized by let us say Google, it will not just be out there, but also working its way on reaching new clientele.
- The website is one way of building credibility and trust among the audience. Once it is deemed reliable, informative, easy-to-use and of course, well designed, you are already building trust to whoever visits it.
Putting your business “out there” is not just about printing flyers, posting it on billboards or creating a TV or newspaper ad. It has truly evolved since the inception of the internet and online channels. And as society adapts in this change, businesses have no option but to also incorporate new ideas and platforms in their marketing strategy.
Thinking of building your website? We can definitely help you with that! From UI/UX design, content and its digital marketing, we got you! Write to us email@example.com